Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline: August 5, 2022
VA HIMSS is seeking abstract submissions aligned with this year’s conference theme, Connect, Collaborate, Create. You’re invited to help us build an outcomes-focused conference around these three intentional concepts.
Design your submission around one or more of the following ideas:
- Connect participants with knowledge or relevant groups; demonstrate technical and organizational connections supported by technology.
- Challenge attendees to collaborate in meaningful ways by discussing specific work on critical topics.
- Provide insight and inspiration for attendees to create something, for example:
- a new approach to problem-solving
- innovative tools for their organization
- professional development paths
- architecture frameworks
- process improvement plans
Our goal is for attendees to leave the conference energized and empowered with ideas to Connect, Collaborate, Create in their work and lives.
We look forward to reviewing your abstract!
Submission deadline: August 5, 2022
Scoring & Notification
Abstracts will be evaluated against each of these criteria:
- Quality of content (merit, style, relevance)
- Educational potential: focus on content built around a case study or process improvement
- Presentations by vendor companies should be accompanied by a provider organization for consideration
- Absence of commercial promotion (products and services); these abstracts will not be considered
Submission status will be sent at the beginning of August.
Panel presentations and multiple speakers are welcome. However, only one speaker per session will receive complimentary registration. Speakers will not be reimbursed for hotel, travel, meals, or other presentation-related expenses.